Union Mutual’s business hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- By Mail: P.O. Box 158 Montpelier, VT 05601-0158
- By Phone: Toll Free at 1-800-300-5261 or locally at (802) 223-5261
Have questions about your policy or bill?
- Contact us through the Insured Portal or by phone
Do you need to report a claim?
- To report a claim, please contact your agent (find your agent with our agency locator)
- After normal business hours, please contact us at 1-800-445-2330 for claims reporting instructions. For after-hours claims in New York, please contact 1-877-302-0203.
Auto glass claims may be reported by calling (toll free): 1-888-299-0354
Follow us on social media:
- January 1, 2020 – New Year’s Day
- January 20, 2020 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 17, 2020 – President’s Day
- May 25, 2020 – Memorial Day
- July 3, 2020 (observed) – Independence Day
- September 7, 2020 – Labor Day
- October 12, 2020 – Columbus/Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- November 25, 2020 (3:00 p.m. closing) – Before Thanksgiving
- November 26-27, 2020 – Thanksgiving
- December 24-25, 2020 – Christmas
- December 31, 2020 (3:00 pm closing) – Before New Year’s Day
Union Mutual includes the following companies:
Union Mutual Fire Insurance Company (NAIC #25860)
Located at 139 State Street in Montpelier, Vermont; licensed to conduct business in the states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont
New England Guaranty Insurance Company (NAIC #25852)
Located at 139 State Street in Montpelier, Vermont; licensed to conduct business in the states of Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York and Vermont
Community Mutual Insurance Company (NAIC #10025)
Located at 433 River Street, Suite 8002 in Troy, New York; licensed to conduct business in the state of New York
Eastern Mutual Insurance Company (NAIC #43320)
Located at 6504 State Route 32 in Greenville, New York; licensed to conduct business in the state of New York