Submit a Claim

If you have a loss, what should you do?

Protect yourself & your family from injury, and your property from further damage. With the exception of claims for automobile glass damage, all claims should be reported to your Agent.

Find your Agent and their telephone number.

Auto glass claims may be reported by calling (toll free) 1-888-299-0354

Emergency after-hours claims may be reported by calling our Claims Service line at 1-800-445-2330

If you have a question regarding a claim involving a flood policy issued by us, you may call the National Flood Service directly toll-free at 1-800-787-8656.