Union Mutual is Here For You
Union Mutual was founded on the promise of ‘neighbors helping neighbors,’ and our commitment to provide superior service to our policyholders and agents has never been stronger. We are here to help you through the COVID-19 pandemic. Union Mutual is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees, agency partners and policyholders, so that you may Live Life Well Protected.
We are, and will remain, as sympathetic to our insureds’ needs as possible for each individualized situation during this uncertain time. While we all work together to be good community stewards and abide by stay at home orders, we understand the financial burden many in our community face.
Union Mutual is a local company. Our staff is our family, our agents are our friends and our policyholders are our community. Our core values focus on sound judgement, integrity and deep relationships. We are dedicated to supporting the small business owners and families that are our customers and we thank them for standing by us. We are here for you now and we will be here when we’re through this, together.
To further help navigate the impacts of COVD-19, we have also implemented the following measures:
- Billing flexibility: If you are having trouble making payments, please contact our Customer Support department during normal business hours at 1-800-300-5261 ext. 721. Our billing services team will work with you to provide guidance on flexible payment plans and finding any available savings in your policy. Should you want to request changes to your policy, please contact your local independent agent.
- Policyholder Self-Service:
- Customer Portal: By creating an account through umv4me.com, you can access policy documents, pay your bill, submit a claim and/or send policy change requests to your agent. New as of April 1, Quick Bill Pay Now Available: Pay your bill online without creating an account or logging in.
- Going Paperless: For fast and easy policy delivery, you can elect to receive your documents electronically by contacting your local independent agent.
- Claims: We are increasing resources as necessary to accommodate any increased claim submissions and increased inquiries from consumers about policy coverage benefits. Claims may be submitted through normal channels: through your agent, by phone (1-800-300-5261 ext. 722), or through our website.
We are also proud to expand our robust charitable giving program to make a meaningful difference. Click here more on our Neighbors Helping Neighbors initiative, and follow us on Facebook for the latest updates. Please continue to heed local and national best practices as we all work together to stay safe and healthy. We wish you and your loved ones well, and we thank you for your business.