Business Auto Insurance with Union Mutual – Available in Maine and Vermont
A business auto policy provides physical damage and liability coverage for commercial fleet and non-fleet vehicles. A commercial auto policy may be applicable for a corporation, partnership or an individual with vehicles operating primarily with a 200 mile radius of their business. $1,000,000 liability coverage limits are available with options to purchase commercial umbrella coverage over the auto.
Coverage is available for the following types of vehicles:
- Private passenger autos
- Trucks up to 45,000 pounds (GVW)
- Service & Utility Trailers
- Antique autos
- Farm vehicles
Our business auto policy includes the following built-in features:
- Coverage for newly acquired vehicles or replacement vehicle coverage if company is notified with 30 days of purchase (if all other commercial vehicles are insured with Union Mutual)
- Trailers with a load capacity of 2,000 pounds or less are covered for liability while being carried or towed by a covered vehicle
- Out of state coverage – automatically increases the liability limits to meet that state’s minimum liability requirements
- All expenses the insurer incurs
- Up to $2,000 for the cost of bail bonds that are required due to a covered accident
- Reasonable expenses incurred by you at the Company’s request including lost wages up to $250 per day
Ready to get started? Let's find you an agent.Start Looking
Still looking for more? We’ve got you covered.
Our business auto enhancement provides coverage for many additional exposures including (but not limited to):
- Broadened definition of “who is an insured”
- Increased medical payments coverage up to $10,000 Medical Payments Coverage is doubled but not to exceed $10,000.
- If you have named the Lessors of your Long-term leased auto as an Additional Insured and suffer a total “loss” we will pay your legal obligation owed for any difference between the actual cash value (ACV) of the insured auto and the outstanding lease balance to the Lessor.
- Increased towing for private passenger autos or light trucks when comprehensive and collision coverage applies
- Increased transportation expenses
- Deductible waiver if glass is repaired rather than replaced
How much will it cost?
Contact your local agent for a free quote. Also ask them about available discounts you may be eligible including our:
- Loyalty Discount
- Companion Policy Discount (available if we write your business owner or home owner’s policy)