Businessowners coverage for your retail business

Union Mutual’s businessowners policy is relevant for a wide range of retail business listed below.  Appropriate coverage should be discussed with your independent insurance agent.  In addition to building and property coverage, you may want to discuss enhancements including our Second Century Endorsement to complement base coverage.

Eligible retail classes for our businessowners policy include:

  • Antique stores
  • Appliance stores
  • Sporting goods stores, bicycle shops
  • Bait & tackle stores
  • Books and magazines stores, new and used
  • Camera and photographic equipment
  • Clothing stores (including second hand stores)
  • Computer stores
  • Convenience stores (including bottle redemption)
  • Copying and duplicating stores
  • Department stores
  • Electrical lighting stores
  • Florists
  • Gardening and light farming supply
  • Gift shops
  • Grocery stores – including specialty markets and health or natural food stores
  • Hobby, craft or artists’ supply
  • Home furnishings and home improvement stores
  • Musical instrument stores (including providing music lessons)
  • Pet stores

…and many more, contact your local agent today!

Ready to get started? Let's find you an agent.

Start Looking