Coverage to protect your office space and its important contents

As an office building owner or tenant, a businessowners policy will ensure you are protected. In addition to physical damage coverage, we also offer Directors’ and Officers’ coverage.  Union Mutual excels at writing the following types of office buildings:

  • Accounting services
  • Advertising and related services
  • Engineers or architects – consulting
  • Insurance agents
  • Labor union
  • Lawyers
  • Medical offices
  • Real estate agents
  • Title agents
  • Veterinarians
  • Commercial condominiums
  • Professional counseling coverage
  • Leased office buildings

Contact your local independent agent to discuss coverage for another type of office if not listed.

Ready to get started? Let's find you an agent.

Start Looking