Dwelling Fire Policy

A dwelling fire insurance policy provides coverage for homes that may not qualify for a homeowners policy.  A dwelling fire policy may also be appropriate for a home or condo that you rent to others or a cottage or camp.

Contact your local independent agent for more information and to receive a quote.

Our Dwelling Fire policy covers:

  • Coverage for 1-4 units; owner occupied or fully rented to others.
  • Physical loss to your dwelling (i.e. fire, smoke, etc.).
  • Physical loss to other structures on the premises used for personal use (i.e. garage, shed).
  • Personal property (i.e. furniture, appliances, etc.) if endorsed. Additional coverage for theft of personal property by endorsement.
  • Rental income lost when a rented home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
  • Additional living expenses when your owner occupied home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
  • Personal liability coverage for accidental injury to others or damage to the property of others due to your negligence.
  • Other optional coverage is available; contact your agent to review a full list of available endorsements.

For dwelling fire policyholders, multiple payment options are available including Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).  For information about additional coverage that can be added to the dwelling fire policy, contact your local independent agent.

Ready to get started? Let's find you an agent.

Start Looking