Businessowners coverage for your apartment or condominium association

Get the coverage you need with a businessowners policy through Union Mutual.  We excel at writing well maintained apartments and condominium associations throughout New England and New York.  For over a century, Union Mutual has been a ‘go-to’ company for this class of business.  Contact your independent agent today for more information.

Union Mutual may write the following types of apartments and condominiums.  Please work with your agent to discuss coverage details or to request a quote.  Note that all properties should be predominantly owner occupied with year round occupancy.

  • Apartment buildings (4 families or fewer)
  • Apartment buildings (greater than 4 families with or without office occupancy)
  • Boarding houses / rooms
  • Dwellings – 3 or 4 family
  • Ski clubs
  • Residential condominiums & townhouses (association risk only)

Union Mutual also offers Directors & Officers coverage on our businessowners policy.  Contact your agent today for more information.

Ready to get started? Let's find you an agent.

Start Looking